Today I start a new series of posts called – the questions most people ask about Christianity. I have spent the last two months taking Scripture from the first chapter of each book of the Bible, and looking at what we can learn. Now it is time to tackle something new. So today I want to do two things:
- Post some of the questions I am going to tackle in the days and weeks ahead
- Ask you for your input, so you can have your questions answered.
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW THIS ARTICLE, WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE
So here are some of the most commonly asked questions about the Christian Faith:
- How can Christians say that Jesus is the only way to God?
- If people have not heard about Jesus, surely God will still accept them?
- Won’t living a good, moral life make me acceptable to God?
- How can a loving God allow war and suffering?
- Why do Christians believe the Bible is true? Surely some of it is not to be taken literally?
- Isn’t Christianity just another emotional experience?
- Surely Christianity is not relevant for today’s world?
- You cannot really believe God created the world?
Please join us tomorrow, and PLEASE ADD YOUR QUESTION in the comments below